To get started, let’s discuss maintenance contracts.
Can you answer these questions about your maintenance agreements?
- What coverage do I have on my equipment?
- What is included? Excluded?
- If I have a critical failure, what will be covered?
- How much will I be out-of-pocket?
- Who do you call during an equipment failure?
- How does the process work to get a repair?
- What about response time?
- What are the penalties or terms if I want to cancel my agreement?
- Does the agreement have an auto-renewal clause that would complicate or prevent me from pursuing a lower cost alternative?
If you are unsure about any of the above items, then join us for blog post #2 to explore the common misconceptions of service maintenance agreements. We will see you in our next blog.