We develop employees that understand our Customers' circumstances and work diligently to provide the best solutions..Brent Howison, President
Brent Howison joined Remi in 2001. As President, Brent is responsible for working closely with the CEO in developing new business growth strategies, managing key partnerships, and overseeing continuous equipment maintenance management improvement initiatives. Prior to his current position, Brent performed various roles within the company, including underwriting, sales, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operating Officer before assuming the role of President.
Brent received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Maine in Orono. He also obtained a Master's in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Prior to joining Remi, Brent worked for Royal & SunAlliance Insurance as a Senior Financial Analyst and Northland Industrial Truck Company in Accounting.
Brent holds a Property & Casualty Agent License from the North Carolina Department of Insurance and is a Certified School Risk Manager.
- Featured in Today in America video with Terry Bradshaw
- Featured in the Fall 2011 Ballantyne Magazine Faces section
- March 2012, awarded Director position on the Autism Services of Mecklenburg County Board of Directors; appointed to Executive Committee in late 2013
- October 2012, awarded 2012 Mover & Shaker Award from Business Leader Media
- Preliminary-Round Judge for The Stevies, 2013 American Business Awards
- June 2013, Gold Stevie® Award Winner for Executive of the Year
- 2014 Charlotte Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 Southeast Finalist